...here again for some good ol' aimless blogging. It's been a damn long time, but it's Winter Break and I have the time! Pointless to go over what's happened thus far, but to sum it up, the first quarter of my sophomore year in college is already over in the quickness. It was a very busy and hectic one, yet very purposeful and productive at the same time.
So what's new? I'm still waiting on my grades, but I'm sure I did well this quarter, despite all the chaos. I'm declaring my Sociology and Asian American studies double major next quarter. Meeting with my academic counselors this past quarter really helped me out in that important decision. I'm so pumped, I really love both of those areas of study. My life as Samahang Pilipino's Activities Coordinator has definitely been worthwhile. Friendship Games '08 was legit, and it's amazing seeing my vision as AC becoming a reality. I'm glad to have been re-elected, and I'm beyond excited for what's in store for next year. This year I did something unprecedented by auditioning for Samahang Modern. I made the team, and the experience so far has been amazing. My first major performance was a thrill (peep the video on the left!), and everyone on the team is freakin' awesome. I'm determined more than ever now to become a better dancer.
My life outside of academics and the extracurriculars has been great as well. With a new year came new faces and new friendships. The first years are a tiiiight class. I always have love for my second years though! J. Crew is still the same supportive and loving family. And I always have Trisha, David, Tramy, Hanh and Nicki to remind me that they're only a phone call or IM away. I've been talking to my pops regularly too, and I can tell that he's really happy that I am. I know that he needs my support now more than ever. In all, I've been doing a really good job at keeping my friendships and relations close. God's truly blessed my life with amazing people :]
So that's what's new. I'm making it a New Year's resolution to start blogging more regularly, so I might as well start the habit early. Winter Break has been treating me well so far, and it's just begun! I'm excited. I'm always excited, hah. But that's just who I am.
Okay, enough useless ranting. But, you must see Britney's music video for Circus, because that's the hottest thing to ever hit the Internet right now. She's back, better and sexier than ever. Get ready world, the Circus is coming to town. Oh Britney, thank god you're back, you make this world better, just like the sharp decline in gas prices :]
Feels good to be back blogging!
Til next time,
JC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment