(In no particular order)
1. Shirts (Size Medium) - Stussy, Obey, V-Necks (from Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, H&M)
Colors: RED, Teal/Turquoise, Heather Grey, Black

2. Hats (7 1/2)- MLB Hats (SF!)
Colors: Black (w/ Blue or Red), White, Red, Navy
3. Solid Color Zip-Up Hoodies (Size Medium)- Urban Outfitters, American Apparel
Colors: Peppered Grey, Dark Grey, Blue, Teal/Turquoise

4. Basketball Shorts (Size Medium)- Champs, Footlocker, etc. (The baggy kind)
Colors: Solid Black, Solid Red, Solid Dark Blue, Solid Grey
5. Cardigans (Size Medium)- Heritage1981, H&M, Urban, American Apparel
Colors: Grey, Teal/Turquoise, Blue

6. Boxers (Size Medium)- Old Navy (the plaid or patterned ones)
7. Shoe-Cleaner- Foot Locker
8. Wallet- IDK, anything nice. I just really need a new wallet, hah.
9. Button-Up Shirts (Size Medium)- Old Navy, Heritage, UO, etc.
Colors: Blue, Black, Grey, Green, etc.
10. Watch- Something nice to wear around my wrist, not necessarily those hella $$$ ones. A nice one. Be the judge (:11. Vans Authentics (Size 9.5)- Navy/Black
12. Hair Clipper Kit- Target. (So I don't have to go to the barbershop anymore!)
13. Gift Cards- Westfield, Urban Outfitters, Heritage1981, H&M, Target
That's all I can think of right now. I'll add more if there's something I'm dying to have (:

No comments:
Post a Comment