Oh man, I haven't been doing really well with keeping my promise to blog more often. Winter Quarter is a quarter on crack! I honestly feel like I'm an energizer bunny, always doing something, and I even have two days without class. Four classes, work, meetings galore, modern practice. Yeah, it's pretty much a quarter on crack.
I'm at work right now, so I thought I would take this opportunity to just blog a bit. We're already 18 days into 2009, and it's been an alright year so far. I already miss my friends in San Jose. I'll be back during the last weekend of February though for Trisheezy's Cotillion! Yee. Hmm, well I don't really have much to say, but I wanted to share a quote that came from one of my friends, it was originally in Tagalog, but this is the English translation:
"The saddest thing about being single is not that you're alone, but the fact that out of the billions and billions of people in the world, not one person was willing to fight hard enough for you."
Sad much? Let's stay hopeful though. I haven't met those billions of billions of people yet, right? There has to be someone out there for me.
Alrighty, I should cut this short before I get in trouble. Till next time.
Peace and love,
JC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment