I owe this strength to the people around me. First and foremost, to God, for giving me the energy and spirit to get through each day. To my Dad and Sister, for raising me to become a strong young man. To the De Vera family, for their undying support and love. To my best friends: Trisha, Tramy, Nicki, Hanh, and David, knowing that whenever I come back home, they will always be there for me. To VL, my college best friends: Jason, Josephine, Elaine, Joanne, and Anna, I seriously don't know what I would do without your support.
I honestly don't think I would be able to get through these times if it weren't for the support that you have all given me, and for that I am eternally grateful. I am so lucky to have you all in my life. Thanks for everything, I love you all<3.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As me and my little cousin read our eulogy together yesterday, I couldn't help but cry. It was tough. I'm glad that Trixy and I were able to share our memories though. It's a moment that I will never forget. I am so grateful for everything that she did for me. She truly is one of the reasons why I am the strong young man I am today. I never got to express my thanks to her though, and I guess that's why it was so hard yesterday. I never got to say a simple thank you. I just hope that she knows I love her so much, and that I am grateful for her sacrifices. I love you Apu, and I miss you a lot.
Rest in Peace, Apu<3
June 23, 1923- May 23, 2008

No comments:
Post a Comment